These practical online phonics courses are the best and These practical online phonics courses are the best and quickest way to gain support, knowledge and a whole tool kit surrounding your child’s learning journey.
The sessions aim to empower you with a set of skills surrounding the teaching and learning of early reading and writing. You’ll be given the best ideas and advice by a fully trained primary school teacher and Early Years Specialist.
I will be sharing my teaching and parenting experiences – you will leave brimming with ideas about how to support your child’s learning at home.
With half an hour of question time you’ll have all your queries answered and access to some useful resources to use at home. You will also get a recording of the course to re-watch again, just in case you miss anything! Here’s some online courses coming up…
Supporting Phonics at Home
January 27th at 8PM (GMT)
1 hour with 30minutes of Q&AWhat will be covered?
- How to start your phonics journey.
- An insight into what phonics looks like in school.
- How to make phonics FUN!
- Techniques to help your children to read and write.
- The different stages of early phonics.
- How to synchronise your learning with your child’s school curriculum.